Mar 3, 2014

Sailing Away

Recently, we took a glorious 3 day Disney Cruise.  It was magical, exciting and pretty much the last time I was warm.  New England Winter, I am done with you. 

With Spring nearing and Cruise memories still fresh, I'm focusing in on one of my favorite styles, Nautical.  And again this year, Nautical is IN!  Actually, I'm not sure if it ever went "out", I mean, why would it?  Regardless, nautical prints are anchored into my closet (see what I did there) and I am a huge supporter of it never going out of style.  I am also a huge supporter of coordinating family outfits for certain moments/events.  I'm not ashamed of it... I can't say the same for them:


KIDS:  T-shirts = Gap Outlet, shorts = Target
HUBBIE:  Shirt = Under Armor Outlet, shorts = Banana Republic Factory Store
ME:  Hat = Forever 21, Sweater = Banana Republic Factory Store, Skirt = J. Crew Factory
Shoes = Aerosoles via TJ Maxx

Want to add some Nautical into your wardrobe?  These pieces can sail right into your closet and still leave you money for a getaway cruise! (#4 may or may not be in my online shopping cart as I type this).


One:  Gap
Two:  Old Navy
Three:  ModCloth

Still hesitant to jump aboard?  Here are some simple options to add just a touch of nautical style.


Earrings:  Modcloth
Shoes:  Zappos

For more nautical inspiration, check out my Pinterest page!

No comments:

Post a Comment