Apr 21, 2014

Ahoy Pirate!

From a previous blog post you know I love anything nautical... so when a friend asked me to make pirate themed cupcakes for a bridal shower, I was setting sail with excitement!

Not wanting to go too "childish" - I stuck with a blue, gold and cream color palette and used peals and coins for a more bridal look.

Ocean Blue Cupcakes:  Chocolate cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream frosting
Golden Treasure Cupcakes:  Vanilla cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream frosting
Fondant gold coins:  Vanilla fondant stamped with a pirate coin and painted with edible gold
Fondant treasure maps:  Vanilla fondant squares with rolled edges and chocolate treasure map
Edible pearls in blue and white

Straws with printed pirate flags and sayings
  • "ARRR you ready to say I DO?"
  • "Bridal Booty"
  • "Walk the Aisle"
  • "You had me at Ahoy!"



For other fun edible creations, you can check out my Facebook Page

1 comment: